Terms and conditions of use
All users need to abide by the terms and conditions of this site.
Oxford Alumni Online allows you to stay in touch with your University, your college and other Oxonians. For further information about Oxford Alumni Online please see the About this site page.
All use of the site is governed by the University’s terms and conditions of use of the website which can be accessed at www.ox.ac.uk/copyright.html.
- No part of this website or the information available upon it (including, without limitation, other Users’ email addresses) may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the University’s prior written permission.
- You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- Links to third party websites on Oxford Alumni Online are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our website. The University has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The University therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to on Oxford Alumni Online, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Each registration is for a single user only. The University does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- You may not send or otherwise post unauthorised commercial information on Oxford Alumni Online.
- You may not use the information provided on Oxford Alumni Online to engage in any type of marketing or commercial activity.
- Oxford Alumni Online is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the site more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some of the information on our website is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website. Later versions of this software provide a number of features that improve access for users.
- The University of Oxford is committed to providing an accessible web presence that gives members of the public and members of the University community access to alumni relations and fundraising information, and which gives Community members secure access to be able to view and update the data held on them in the University’s Development and Alumni Relations System (DARS), to register for events, make donations and a range of other online activities. All pages should validate as XHTML 1.0. The templates use Cascading Style Sheets. These pages meet the checkpoints of the Web Accessibility Initiative's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, as specified by the University of Oxford Web Accessibility Policy to Level-AA standards.
- Any changes we may make to our terms and conditions of use in the future will be posted on this page. You should check the website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
About the Oxford Thinking Campaign website