At Oxford there are over 22,000 full-time students, with around 12,000 undergraduates and 10,000 graduates.
To attract the very best students from across the globe, Oxford is committed to investing in outreach, bursary and scholarship support.
Students are supported in five key ways:
- Schools - Working with teachers, school children and potential University applicants across the country to raise aspirations so students can meet their full potential
- Undergraduates - Providing maintenance bursaries for over 2,500 undergraduates
- Postgraduates - Providing competitive, fully-funded graduate scholarships across departments, divisions and colleges
- Soft skill development - Providing mentors and funded internships worldwide to ensure our students have the transferable skills they require to successfully pursue career opportunities
- Minority support - Providing specific tailored support to minority groups, including the provision of disability and counselling services
Every gift, however small, can have a life-changing impact.
Support students at Oxford